You will find the CLASS SCHEDULE and PRE-REGISTRATION for classes
by clicking the Mindbody link below.
1. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
2. If the class you want to get into is full, put yourself on the waitlist. You will be notified by text and/or email if a spot open ups.
3. Late cancels and no shows will be charged a $20 fee as classes are limited to 12 people max right now. There is a 12 hour window for late cancellations.
1. Masks must be worn at all times while in the studio.
It is very important that we all follow this rule.
In addition to it being a necessary safety measure, it will ensure that we can remain open.
2. We will maintain 6 feet social distance in the yoga room and within the lobby and locker rooms. The mat locations in the yoga room are spaced out accordingly. You are required to stay on your own mat while in the yoga room. This includes before as well as during class.
3. Health questionnaires must be filled out upon entering the studio, and verbal check-in with the teacher is required.
4. No lingering in the studio before or after class. We will be open 15 minutes before class begins and ask that you leave soon after class ends to ensure we can clean properly and prepare for the next class.